Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Well, it's finally over. After months of planning and hard work, Celebration Pet Day went off without a hitch (if you don't count the weather the last hour). It seemed that everyone enjoyed the event, and we raised nearly a thousand dollars to help benefit our humane association and shelter. We had lots of participants for our contests, and lots of our community members came out with their pets! It was unbelievable to watch our little town open up and participate. The arena was full of vendors, agility equipment, and people participating in contests. It was a sight to behold, let me tell you. Everyone is already talking about what to do for next year. Everyone has their sights on bigger and better things. Now that we've been successful for the first one, it's amazing the ideas that everyone is coming up with for next year. I told everyone that I'd like a month off, before we begin planning for next year. I haven't downloaded my pictures from the digital yet but hopefully soon, I'll have plenty to share of our day with you all. I'm just trying to get everything caught up, since I've been off since last Thursday. I've also been suffering from a horrible headache since Sunday. It seems that nothing I try works to make it go away. So if I type a little strangely, that's the reason. I just wanted to pop on with a quick update. I'll post more details soon! Everyone have a great afternoon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK! Now take some you time to unwind.