Thursday, May 12, 2005

If Anyone Sees My Mind....

Please return it to me. It seems that I have completely lost it today. Celebration Pet Day is bearing down on me today. After a relatively quiet phone day yesterday morning, things started going bonkers, again, yesterday afternoon. My mind is racing so fast trying to remember everything and get everything done, that my "train" of thought is de-railing frequently. It happened just now. I realized that I had to make a list and add one more place to my pick up list. I completely stopped posting and went to something different. I'm usually not like that at all. I'm usually a start to finish girl, but lately I've been spastic!! If I can just get through the rest of today with my brain intact, I'll consider it a major accomplishment. I'm taking tomorrow and Monday off from work, so I'll be away for a bit. I hope that I'll have some great stories and pictures to post for you all on Tuesday! Everyone keep their fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate.

In my insanity, I forgot to point you all to a really good, new pet website. It's called Abby's Dog Blog. A really neat website. They run a doggie giftbasket and bakery business. They also support pet adoption!! There are a lot of interesting posts and tidbits on the blog. So, everyone hop on over and give them a visit!

I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday with a lot of updates! I'm off to find my mind and hopefully sanity at Celebration Pet Day!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got it! but it took a couple of days for some reason.
See ya Tuesday.
Aidana