Saturday, May 21, 2005

Happy Blog-iversary!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just couldn't let tomorrow go by unmentioned. As of tomorrow, Richardson Zoo is officially one year old!! I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. I also can't believe that I've been able to keep up the posts. When I first started this blog, I had no idea what to do with it. I just knew that blogging definitely interested me. I noticed that a lot of people had specialty blogs or blogged about their interests. I also noticed that my posts kept gravitating towards all of my animals and humane work. That's when I decided to dedicate my blog to the welfare of animals. Once I had a focus, I began blogging with a fury. What a crazy year it has been. I've made some wonderful online friends, because of this blog, and I'm thankful for it. It's nice to know there are so many wonderful animal lovers and friends out there. I appreciate each and every reader. I've had so many wonderful positive comments, that I can't help but believe that we ARE making a difference. Thanks again for all your loyalty! Keep reading and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

theogeo said...

Happy anniversary! I was a fan back in the Certifiable Wenches era!

Joan said...

Happy Birthday, Cheryl and all you folks at the zoo! I never knew the certifiable wenches, but I sure enjoy Richardson Zoo.

Congrats on a blog well done. :o)