Friday, May 06, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since the library is closed this Saturday, I figured I'd better get my Mother's Day post done. I don't have a whole lot planned this weekend. Casey and I may gallavant into Nashville to see what we can get into. I'm taking Mom out for lunch on Sunday after church. What can I say about my Mom, except that she is the GREATEST MOM EVER!!! All of her granddogs and grandkitties love her too! She always takes good care of them, while Casey and I are gone on trips. She has them spoiled rotten. She's always been very supportive of everything I've done. There's no way I can ever thank her for all the things that she's done for me. I just hope that I live in a way that will make her proud. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mama!! I LOVE YOU!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom with Bear last Christmas

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's out there!! Everyone have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is lovely. Happy Mother's day to her!

Anonymous said...

My mom loves my furkids too:) She calls them BTU's. Beagle thermal units. They curl up on her lap and she stays nice and warm:) Happy Mothers Day MOMS!