Friday, October 29, 2004

Freak Day, Friday!

These cuties are not mine, but just some pictures I found on the web. Wish I could remember where, so I could give credit. The same goes for the picture posted yesterday too!

Since this is the last working day (for most normal people) before Halloween, it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm sure that I'll see my share of costumes and what not today. I'm sure that there'll be vast and asundry parties going on in the vicinity too! I like today. It has a kind of perched excitement to it. That kind of feeling, where you know you're on the verge of something happening, but it just hasn't happened quite yet. You know the one. I'm also perched on the edge of a big weekend. I have a feeling that I'll be spending most of next week exhausted, again. I'm doing the big clean and laundry tonight. Early on Sunday, Mom and I are going to the Howl-O-Ween Dog Agility show. They are holding it in Franklin, which is not far from here at all. I think they are also having a costume contest (I'll be sure to take the camera). I'm meeting Terri from Pawsitive Notes to pick up the humane card orders that I've received already. I'll be coming home in the early afternoon, to take Bear out to spread some Halloween cheer. You see, whenever I walk Bear, the neighbors all just love it. He's such a friendly dog, they all wait for us to come by, so they can visit with us. So, I've made up Halloween goodie bags for all of the neighbors. Bear (complete with his pumpkin jingle bell) and I will be going out to deliver the goodies on Halloween afternoon. Most of the neighbors are elderly, so I thought it would be fun to include them on Halloween this year. For those that have pets of their own, we will have treat bags for them as well. I'll have the camera with me, so I'll post pictures of our deliveries next week. On Monday, I have another optometrist appointment, hopefully the last one, and mother has an appointment with her regular doctor in Nashville. So as you all can see, I'll be really busy!

I'm finally getting more details of the humane caroling project worked out. I decided to scrap both of the project names from yeterday in favor of Caroling for Critters. Let me know what you all think about that one. I've got a powerpoint slide made out for run on our local public access channel, when the time comes, and today I'm going to work on a real flyer to have available at the wine tasting, should anyone want to sign up. I've even decided to expand the project to my office. I'm going to call it, Carol a Cubicle. I'm only going to charge $1 for a song to be sent to anyone's cubicle with all of the money going to the shelter. So, comments please. Let me know what you all think of these projects and any suggestions you all have. Everyone have a great day!

No comments: