Thursday, October 07, 2004

Finally, A Moment

Today has been a strange day. I've been feeling kinda weird. I'm a hypoglycemic, and I stupidly skipped dinner last night. I've spent all day today trying to get myself straightened out. Not an easy task, since there's not a whole lot of nutritious foods to be found in the building. I think I may be feeling a little better. I haven't done too much today, besides try to get my brain unclouded.

I have found a cool service for dog lovers today. It's from dogtoys.com. It's a program to have yummy treats delivered right to your door on a monthly basis. Go here to check it and the available treats out. Sounds like a pretty nifty program, especially if your dog likes Greenies treats. My dogs absolutely go bonkers for those things. Casey and I refer to them as "crack for dogs". They are pretty expensive, but this website has pretty good prices on them. Well, I gotta run and attempt to get some work done. Tah for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Frodo is a greenie addict! He will sit pretty for all other treats/toys but when it comes to Greenies he just looses control and jumps until it is HIS! I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find a beagle on my fridge with a greenie bag on his head one of these days!Maybe I should try one??????
ann
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl