Friday, October 15, 2004

What a Day It's Been!!!

This day has completely started off all wrong!!! The higher ups at work started by giving Casey an unnecessarily hard time and keeping him late this morning. As you all know when Casey runs late getting home, I run late getting to work, because we share the car. Anyway, Casey was furious that it happened. He's in a really nasty situation at work right now, and would just love to find another position. I really hate it that he's so unhappy, and there's nothing that I can do for him. Anyway he finally got home, and after I got him calmed down, I sprinted for work. So here I am, late and hungry. I haven't even had my breakfast yet. Anyway, hopefully I'll get to wulf it down shortly. It's a good thing that Casey's got the next few days off, for I'm afraid that quite a few people would feel the wrath of his anger.

We are getting everything ready to go to Atlanta to meet Alton Brown on Monday. Casey's got his books at the ready for autograph purposes. I'm busy getting all of Bear's overnight things together to go to Kindred Spirits to stay. It's going to be such a running trip that packing shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to get the oil changed in the car tomorrow morning, since I'm off for the weekend, because of fall break. Today will probably be my last post until Wednesday of next week. Maybe I can squeeze one in on Tuesday. I gotta run and attempt to get some work done. I'm leaving early today for a friend's father's funeral. I'll try to make another post and get the photoblog updated before I leave. Everyone have a GREAT weekend!

Casey's hero, Alton Brown t-2 days and counting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hubby is SOOOO JEALOUS! He is totally hooked on Alton Brown!

OOPS forgot to sign AGAIN
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl