Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Halloween Week Begins!

My weekend was fairly uneventful. Casey's aunt, Louanne, did make it by on Saturday. She left 6 tubs of antique scottie dog stuff for us to go through. Casey and I will be going through it in the next couple of days and deciding what to keep and what to sell on e-bay. If you are a Scottie Dog fan, drop me a line, and I'll let you know what we will be selling. I didn't feel well at all on Sunday. I ended up sleeping for most of the day. Seems the fall colds are getting everybody down. So, I just decided, for once, to pamper myself. I ate good, healthy food and took my vitamins. Yesterday was a little better. I went and early voted yesterday morning. Casey and I made a quick run to Aquatic Critter late yesterday afternoon. We had been out of crickets for a couple of days, and the lizards were all getting restless.

I don't have much on my agenda today, other than the usual work stuff. I have a bindery order back, sitting here, waiting for me to unpack it. Andrea sent this cute picture to me in e-mail today. I just had to share it with you all, since it's close to Halloween. I plan to post all kinds of stuff like this during the week, along with some Halloween pet tips. Enjoy!

Isn't that too cute for words!!!! TAH!

No comments: