Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Quick Check In

This past weekend kind of pales in comparison to last week's. Casey and I managed to keep the excitement down to a dull roar. We really needed to rest after last week's events. I spent most of the weekend really doing the pre-holiday deep clean. The rest was spent nursing Casey. He started feeling yucky on Saturday, and it's only gone from bad to worse. He felt so bad by yesterday, that he rode along to the doctor's with me and Mom. Yesterday was Mom's 3 month checkup and my yearly physical. They did manage to work him in. He was diagnosed with a sinus and ear infection. They gave him some meds, so hopefully, he'll be on the mend soon. He had a really horrible night last night, with very little sleep. He's been coughing every breath as well. I hope that he feels a little better tonight. So, I guess you could say, that we are the Borey McBorington's this week. Hopefully, I'll have good health and something more exciting to up date you all on tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Hope he's feeling better soon. Oh and try not to catch it :) I know sinus infections aren't supposed to be contagious, but....