Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dashing Out the Door

I can't believe that I nearly forgot to blog today. This past week has been a bit busy. Casey is feeling better today. He's still not feeling quite himself but he is feeling much better. I think that I've been experiencing a bit of let down this week. I'm at the end of all of my fall happenings. It has been an incredible past 2 months!! I should feel better by tonight, though. We are meeting one of our friends, who is a member of the 501st Legion to make plans for our local Christmas parade. A group of us are marching to collect donations for the Toys for Tots campaign. Originally, Casey and I were just going to walk along as "spotters". It's really hard for the guys in costume to see below eye level, so "spotters" go along to help them spot the little kids. That way, everyone gets candy. Now, our friend wants to put us both in costume as well. I guess we'll see. Maybe I'll be an X-Wing pilot or something. I'll have more details tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: