Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another Busy Day

It seems that my posts are happening later these days. Casey and I had a wonderful dinner with our friend last night. The parade details are coming together nicely. Seems we will probably have a group of 15 or more to march. Our friend is planning on riding his horse in full stormtrooper armor. Now, if only the horse will be tolerant of the costume and not spook. He's going out to the barn this weekend, to give the costume/horse thing a trial in a controlled environment. They're thinking of putting me in a Princess Leia Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope outfit. It'll be complete with the cinnamon bun hairdo and everything! It seems that Casey and I will be the only 2 spotters there. So if we wear costumes, we need our faces free to see the kids for them. I don't know...we may opt for just our jeans and sweatshirts, depending on the weather. After a rather lengthy dinner, we made our way back to the house. A good thing too. We had a really nasty storm blow up about then. I got a couple loads of laundry done and called it a night.

We have nothing big planned for tonight. I think Casey is feeling well enough, that he wants to cook dinner. I'll admit, I'm ready for some of his home cooking. I count myself a very lucky girl. I hate to cook, except during the holidays. Casey loves it, so it works out. Other than that, I think we are just going to kick back and watch a movie or something. Oh well, I guess a little boredom is good to rest the weary bones.

No comments: