Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh, Yuck!!

I woke up Sunday morning with a really nasty stomach bug!! So, I've been out of commission for the last 3 days!! I'm finally starting to feel better, but I'm still not quite feeling myself. I don't feel creative in the least today, so I'll just leave you all with a post of a few of my favorite pictures from the past 2 years of the Richardson critters....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fergie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shiloh and Bear

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tangie Jean (tangerine leopard gecko)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rose(Bearded Dragon)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nala

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Family nap: Shiloh, Mr. Perkins, and Fergie.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nala must be a new member of the family. She is adorable!!
Leo and Belle have taken over out household. They are little buggers! I think I have finally broken them of climbing the curtains. At least, I hope I have.

Jamie said...

There is nothing cuter than a multi-species nap caught on film. Adorable!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Feel better chica! I was hoping you weren't close to where those nasty tornados went through...

(((HUGS)))

JuliaR said...

I loved the cat and dogs nap picture. It shows there's hope for the rest of us, when cats and dogs can get along.