Saturday, July 30, 2005

Weekends Are Wonderful

I've been so busy today that the day has just flown by!! Casey and I enjoyed our swimming so much yesterday afternoon. I've decided to go back again this afternoon. We've both decided to try to just chill out this weekend. We are going to spend the night at home tonight. Casey's getting a new X-Box this afternoon. We'll probably spend all night playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. I'm not very talented with video game controls, but since this game is turn fighting, I'll even be able to play. I'm really looking forward to it. Bear will get his daily walk in today. The weather has turned out really nice the past couple of days, so the walks are enjoyable again. Last week it was so hot, that he would get outside and just sit down. Sunday is a free day too. We don't have any plans. Mom's decided that instead of lunch tomorrow, she would like to eat in Nashville after her appointment on Monday. So, we'll just hang around the house and rest tomorrow. That's about the long and short of it for me. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: