Friday, July 29, 2005

Pool Bound!!

Woohooo!! After an entire summer spent trying to get there, today, I'm finally going to the pool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After going 3 times a week last year, I can't believe I've been so lax this summer. I guess I've just been so busy with other things, but I'll be hoping on out here this afternoon to laze around and bake my flesh! I do hope that the dogs will forgive me for getting home later than usual! I plan to really give that kickboard the whatfor today. That wondermous cold front did finally come through, and the weather is absolutely fabulous. It's still in the upper 80's but the humidity monster finally took a hike. I'm just so happy and hyper today. Going to the pool just has that effect on me. Also on Sunday, Casey and I are finally putting up a little above ground pool of our very own. We finally caved and got one of those EasySet Pools, so we aren't required to have any real skill. We got the 18' model. I just hope that we can find a spot in the yard that is fairly level. If not, I guess I'll just buy a rope and have a "shallow end" and a "deep end".

I'm also happy because of some Moody Blues news. As you all know, The Moody Blues are my very favorite band in the whole world, and that Justin Hayward is my favorite singer. I found out that they are going to perform 2 shows close enough for me to attend!! One is right in my backyard in Nashville. The other is in Cincinnati, OH. That show is a double bonus, because I get to visit with Melissa, who just moved back there. Both of us are already happily making plans for that weekend in October. Because of the Moodies show, I'll get to visit with her twice in October. She's coming home for a visit in the middle of October. I can hardly wait. Visiting with friends and two whole weekends of Moody Blues music! The week after that Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is released on DVD. That way I can enjoy my little obession in the privacy of my own home. Yes indeedy!! The future is looking good!! Everyone have a great afternoon!

No comments: