Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Super Busy!

Today has been crazy!! So much to catch up on and with after the holiday break. This will promise to be our busy work week of the year. We have textbook vendors coming in to inventory hot and heavy. We just finished up one run that took nearly three hours to do. Wheeewww!! I have so much stuff to catch you all up on. Here's the short version. We had a wonderful weekend. The reptile show turned out to be a complete bust. Casey did take me back to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I managed to get my house completely cleaned before all of the company came over for our big 4th of July cookout. We all had a great time. Mom's surgery went very well yesterday, and her follow up was good this morning too. I'm sorry this is so short, but I've just got to run. I have a funny story to share in tomorrow's post as well. Everyone have a great evening!

No comments: