Friday, July 22, 2005

Tidbits

It's Friday ya'll!! What a busy week it's been. I can't believe how the time has just flown by. Do you realize the next week is the last week of July? It won't be long before we're all talking about snow and Christmas. We sure could use some of that snow today. When the alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. this morning, it was already 80 degrees!! The meterologist smugly reported that this week has seen some of the hottest temperatures that we've had since 2000!! Casey figured it would be this way, just because his job requires him to work outside.

Yesterday was just crazy. I spent most of my day working on a big project out in the stacks. I was on the move. Casy had to work last night, so I decided to clean house. I started just as soon as I got home. Got that knocked out. Then, I went to the shelter to do the afternoon duties. I got all the dogs and cats put up and cleaned up for the night. I left them happy and full of treats. On my way home, I grabbed a bite to eat. I got all of this done before dark. I got the arrangements made with our neighbors to pick up our new sofa on Sunday!! YIPEE!! I'm so looking forward to it. So Sunday morning, Casey and I have to get everything cleaned up and the way cleared to bring everything inside. I'm going to do a little carpet cleaning underneath stuff too. That way, all we have to do is bring it in and sit it down.

Today looks like a busy one too. I've got to finish up my work project and get my bindery stuff ready. Casey has to work again tonight, so I'll be on my own. I'm also doing the shelter stuff again too. After that, I should be able to relax a little. Maybe I'll get the laundry started. Got to get up early in the morning. I have to follow Casey to the tire place to get a new tire put on. His is as flat as a pancake. Hopefully, the old tire will inflate with fix-a-flat! I've gotta run. I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

No comments: