Friday, June 03, 2005

WHAT???!!!!

I saw this posted over on You Are A Dog this morning. You all know that I really don't like to discuss politics, but I just couldn't let this one go by. Animals in Iraq need our help. It seems that the Federal Government has issued a "shoot to kill" order on all of the dogs and cats that our American troops have befriended. Now, everyone knows how valuable animal companionship can be, especially in stressful times. I think it is absolutely deplorable to think that our government could do such a thing!! The Humane Society of the United States is asking for our help to repeal this horrific order. In many states, shooting an animal is a criminal offense!! If you feel as strongly about this matter as I do, vist the HSUS website or click below to take action!

Take Action Today: Tell President George W. Bush, our Commander in Chief, to order Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to reverse the policy on pet keeping among U.S. troops.

1 comment:

Frederick Tomas said...

Hey, it's been a while since I visited. I like what you've done to your blog; it's more readable than the last format. :D