Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm Back

That little scratchy, sore throat just about did me in last week. I'm still feeling the after effects today. I ended up going to the doctor twice trying to get better!! I feel that I've been out of circulation forever. Not much to report in my abscence, except lots of sleep, meds, and general lying around trying to feel better. I'm just so frustrated, because I feel that I've lost a good week of my life and a lot of things have gotten behind!! UGHHHHH!!!

Mom had her cataract surgery yesterday. Everything went really well. She was able to take her patch off at 6 p.m. last night. She was already commenting on how much better she could see everything. She was already reading small print (without her glasses even!). So, I'd say the surgery was a huge success. She's got a recheck at the doctor's office this morning at 8:45. Casey is taking her, since I really didn't need to be off from work any more. I'll be checking in with her in a couple of hours to see how everything went. Sorry for such a short update, but I've got a ton of stuff to catch up. I'll try to make another post this afternoon! Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: