Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Scratchy and Sore

Well, I woke up this morning with a sore, scratchy throat. I'm not sure if it's just my allergies wreaking havoc on me again, or if I'm really coming down with something. I've been headache-y all morning too, but that's nothing unusual for me. It seems as the day goes on, my throat keeps gettin more and more sore. Needles to say, I've had days that I've felt better. It also could be because I'm really tired today. In the last two nights combined, I've had about eight hours of sleep. I've not had insomnia or anything pressing, it just seems that I've had this HUGE energy burst the past month, so I've just been really hyperactive. Casey brought home the new Star Wars: Episode III game last night, so I stayed up watching him play. It has really cool movie clips and graphics, so it was really hard to stop watching I'm planning on going straight home today and getting in a good nap, before I try to walk Bear. Hopefully, that will help the problem. I'll also take my second allergy pill too, which I usually skip. I don't really feel sick other than that, so hopefully, this all will just go away soon!!

Not much of anything else going on today. I hope everyone's having a great day so far! I'll be back tomorrow with a more interesting post, hopefully.

No comments: