Friday, June 10, 2005

Happy Friday!

Not a whole lot going on today. Everybody in the office is like little busy beavers today. We've all got our little projects that we are working to finish. Unfortunately, I don't have much exciting to report from home. I was so tired yesterday for some reason that I can't explain. When I got home, I just didn't do anything. I didn't even go for Bear's walk. I just napped. I did get up and managed to make myself a sandwich for dinner. Casey and I watched a couple of movies, and that's about it. I do know that Casey is actually cooking us dinner tonight. He's making his famous fried chicken!! YUM!! I'm going walking with my friend Elaine tonight. She lives in my neighborhood, and we both walk our dogs together. Hopefully, it will cool down a little bit. It has just been so hot and miserable lately. The humidity has been relentless this past week. Just a few minutes outside and the sweat just pours off of you. So I've been waiting until nearly 8:00 p.m. every night, before I walk Bear. I'm sure that Casey and I will be watching more movies tonight. Free movies are a really nice perk from his job. Even when we are totally broke, we are entertained. We are starting to make our weekend plans. I suppose that we'll be going back to the drive in on Saturday night. I've got to hop over to their website to see what's playing this weekend. We had wanted to go into Nashville for dinner, but Country Music Fan Fest is going on this week, so Nashville's packed. It's just best to steer clear of downtown for this weekend. Well, I better get back to work on my project. Everyone have a great afternoon!!

No comments: