Thursday, October 20, 2005

Willpower...Need More Willpower

No, I'm not talking about trying to diet this time either. I was notified yesterday that our shelter has taken in 3 very tiny chihuahuas. Now, I have a very soft, warm-fuzzy spot for chihuahuas. I was into them long before the Taco Bell chihuahua was hip or the star trend of carrying them around in your overly expensive purse. You all know that I have Slate, my long haired chihuahua. I also had one of the tan chihuahuas. So, they can charm me in a minute with their oh so cute brown bug eyes. Anyway, my neighbor and my mother (she had a chihuahua of her own for years) are both interested in meeting the 3 little amigos. They have 1 black one, 1 black and white one, and one tan. The little black and white is only 5 months old, and has a really bad eye infection right now (I can SO sympathize). It's so bad, that they might have to remove his eye. I feel so sorry for the poor little thing. I'm already in love with all of them, and I haven't even laid eyes on them yet. I need LOTS of willpower, or I fear that I'll be adding to my brood!! Hopefully, I'll be able to settle for fuzzy friends and lots of good pictures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I know how you're feeling!! If it weren't for the fact I already had four dogs Louise, one of the chihuahua's we brought back from MS. would be living with me right now. Well...the four dogs and a husband that would have me living in a doghouse if I bring another one home. =)