Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Eyes Have It!

An infection again, that is. It seems that I am in the middle of battling the same eye infection that I had last year. It also seems, that flare ups with this particular infection are common. Oh joy! So now I have medicine to use 4 times a day, and I have to have weekly checks to make sure that my ocular pressure isn't too high. I guess that explains the general not feeling well for the past week and the horrible headaches. Anyway, I'm functioning. That's about all I can say.

Casey and I had a rather nice weekend. We took a nice long drive on Saturday and did a little shopping. Since we had been out all day on Saturday, we mostly just vegged out on Sunday. We spent most of the day watching the DVD of Firefly. A friend of our has loaned us her DVDs, since we liked Serenity so much. We are not finished yet, but I'm really enjoying the episodes so far. In my opinion, I think the series is even better than the movie. I really wish there would be enough interest to pick the series back up. I feel like that you really get to know the characters better in the series than in the movie. Anyway, we were very entertained on Sunday.

Not much else going on with us, except the animals have all been quite "looney", so to speak, for the last week. They seem all nervous and are pacing. Maybe it really does have something to do with the full moon. We've been ready to drug Bear he's been so hyper. Even nightly walking doesn't seem to be helping him. He hasn't been this way, since he was a puppy. I'm definitely ready for this phase to be over. Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

JuliaR said...

I'll check back here to see if you get any suggestions because I need them too! Walking Rocky more and more does not seem to tire him out at all and instead, seems to make him crazier. Maybe it is just the change of season? Of course, he has only lived for 17 weeks so what does he know about change of seasons.

Good luck with the dogs and with your eye thing.

theogeo said...

Yeah, Cheryl, feel better!