Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

Have you ever had that couple of days where you just feel all BLAH!! I've had those this week. I've just felt so uninspired. I think it may be caused by the seasons changing. Even though fall is a beautiful time of year, it's never been my favorite. I've always really liked spring and summer. There's just not much going on right now. I guess I'm just in between excitement. This weekend is fall break on campus, so I actually get a Saturday and Sunday off. The next two weekends after that will be jam packed. Back to back weekends of Moody Blues concerts. I'm really looking forward to it. I guess that I should be thankful for the peace and quiet, while it lasts. I'm sure afterwards, I'll look back and wish for all of this time that I've spent resting. Work has been good, but really uneventful. That's always good, I suppose. Maybe I'll be more inspired tomorrow and actually have a decent post. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!

Here's a little something for all of the Star Wars fans out there. It's another one of those little videos I made at HorrorFest last weekend. I like to call it the "Dancing Boba's". You'll need Quicktime to view the video. Click HERE to watch.

No comments: