Saturday, October 08, 2005

Look Who Came To Visit!

It has been such a drab and dreary day. Imagine my suprise, when my one of my student worker's brought her new foster dog to visit me at work today!! It's really made for a bright spot so far. The dog's name is Apache, and she is a Malmute mix. Apache is only 4 months old, but she sure is a sweetie!! I whipped out my trusty camera, as usual, and got a few good pictures of her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not sure what Casey and I will get up to this weekend. This cool, grey weather just makes me want to stay on the couch, with a blanket, and a cup of hot tea! Tomorrow, we are heading to Nashville to the HorrorFest. We are going out to meet some of our friends that belong to the Star Wars 501st Legion and the Rebel Legion. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends, and having lots of great picture opportunities. We may or may not get to the drive in tonight. I haven't checked to see what they have playing yet. Since we'll be out all day tomorrow, we may just stay in tonight and veg.

Hope the weekend is treating everyone well! Maybe some of you will have a nice, furry visitor brighten your day too!

No comments: