Friday, October 14, 2005

October: Adopt A Shelter Dog Month

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't believe that I've forgotten to mention this! October is Adopt A Shelter Dog Month. If you have been considering or are interested in adopting a companion animal, please think about adopting a shelter animal. There are literally millions of great pets just waiting for a loving home. All of my animals are rescues, and let me tell you, they are the best friends that I've ever had. If you are interested in mutts, shelters and rescues have them. If you are interested in a pure breed, shelters and rescues have them. If you are interested in a furry feline friend, shelters and rescues have them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and my rescued Schipperke, Bear, at the Blessing of the Animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen...thanks for reminding me of this...I completely forgot...duh!