Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bow Wow Boo To You!

I'm still coming down of this past weekend's high. The week has been pretty usual. I'm getting myself packed and ready to head out to Cincinnati to visit one of my best friend's Melissa. It's going to be like a double bonus trip. I get to see one of my best friends, plus see the Moody Blues do another show! I can hardly wait. Tomorrow is my last day to work, until next Wednesday.

Since I've been so busy running around this week, I haven't made the dogs official Halloween picture yet. I'm going to do my best to pull it off tonight. They have the cutest little hat this year!! Keep your fingers crossed that they'll cooperate. So until tomorrow, I'll leave you with some very cute Halloween pooches. I posted these last year. But they are so cute, I have to share again. Everyone have a great afternoon!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Boo!!...from 2 of my crew to you...(Bear and Shiloh, Halloween 2004)

No comments: