Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh So Frigid!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry for my lack of posts yesterday. I just had a really bad case of the winter blahs. No reason. No worries, just blue. Winter has finally hit us with a fury, and I'm NOT liking it. Usually by this time of year I'm begging for snow, but I'm not in a snow kind of mood this year. I'm ready to get on with spring and the warm, summer weather. I've got too much that I want to do outside. The cold is also really hard on Bear's osteoarthritis. He's doing great with his meds, but he does limp a little when he first gets up. It didn't help that it was 9 degrees with a below zero wind chill this morning, when we got up at 4:30 a.m. SHEESH! That's just TOO COLD!!! The forecast isn't looking good for tonight and tomorrow. Weather Underground says and 80% chance of ICE PELLETS. That's even worse than snow. Ice makes power go out and people stupid. So to cheer myself up, I'm going to post some winter funnies. I've used these before, but I they always make me smile.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now something to remind me that spring is coming:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: