Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Diagnosis Is In

After a really crappy week with my back last week, I thought I had the problem whipped by Saturday. I felt SO much better. I puttered around the house and actually got a few things done. When I woke up on Sunday, it was AWFUL!! I was in worse shape than I was at the start. I couldn't even stand. Needless to say, Sunday was just an awful day. Luckily, the doctor had given me a new prescription for muscle relaxers on Friday, so I took them every eight hours. I did get lots of napping done. Yesterday, I felt some better but not much. I finally gave up and went in to the see the doctor. I have a pinched nerve and a badly pulled muscle. I was given cortisone, told to stay on the muscle relaxers, and told to stay home and do NOTHING for the rest of the week!! I've followed the directions so far. I will admit to feeling better today. I've taken this opportunity of wakefulness to check my e-mail and make a few posts. I can tell that I won't be able to sit here very long. What a crappy way to spend my birthday today!! WAHHHH!! Oh well, I'll live. I just hope I can find a good book to read, while I'm just lounging around. Anybody got any good suggestions?

1 comment:

Linda / Chri said...

Happy Birthday.... sorry it's not what you would have wanted.