Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm back and fully recovered from Christmas. We had a quiet but lovely Christmas and New Year's holiday. I ended up with some really cool Christmas swag. I got my Bespin Han Solo Sideshow figure that I REALLY wanted from Casey, along with lots of other cool Star Wars stuff. My Mom gave me a beautiful necklace and pair of earrings, and my brother did swell with a gift card from Old Navy. We just all sat back and enjoyed each other's company for the better part of last week. We ate at my Mom's for several nights, and then switched to my house. I also got to spend time with some of my very best friends in the whole world! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY enjoyed Christmas this year, and I really hope that you all did too.

I just can't believe that it's 2007 already!! Where did 2006 go? It will be Christmas again, before we know it. I've spent some time today getting a winter template done for the 'ol blog here. My pictures on the banner still need tweaking a little bit, but I'm rolling out the "beta" version for now. I'll be making some updates in the next few days. Consider it a work in progress. Leave a comment and let me know what you guys think. I used a snow theme, even though we have had a really WARM winter here in the south. By warm, I mean that we had 75 degree temps in December!! I can wish for just one snow anyway. Now that I'm back, the blog posts will resume as normal. Happy 2007 everyone!

4 comments:

Snowbabies said...

Happy New Year!

Hope you get some snow soon, we've not had any at all here either.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Just surfing by to say Hi, and fell in love with the doggy picture. I have a Lab chow mix that I just adore and anyone that loves dogs has to be a good egg. :) We got our pup from the humane society and have been advocates ever since.

Anonymous said...

Sorry ment to leave my homepage but it didn't work...

capitolady.diaryland.com

Linda / Chri said...

Love the snowflakes! I'm with you. It does not seem like winter at all, and I'd love one good snow.