Friday, January 12, 2007

On the Mend, FINALLY!!

I had a better day yesterday. I went to bed last night, hoping that today I would at least feel the same or better. For the past two weeks, I have a good day, and the next day has been just horrible. Well today, I've had a GREAT day. I've been able to sit up and also putter about the house. I'm trying to be good and not do to much to start and set myself back. I have managed to run a couple of loads of much needed laundry. So, my attitude is MUCH better today. I really do think that I turned a corner yesterday. I'm happy to say that I was able to sleep in bed last night. I rested better last night than any night the past two weeks. I'm glad that I decided to take today off work as well. It gives me the opportunity to take my good day and do just a few things with it and see what happens.

I haven't been in the car in a week. I haven't left the house for a week. Today is really the first day that I've felt well enough to want to get out for a few minutes. I think Casey said that we would go out together and rent a couple of movies tonight. I might even get to go to Wal-Mart YAY!! (I never thought that a trip to Wal-Mart would excite me this much!) It will be so nice to get back into circulation next week. It will be nice to get to see people. I'm a very social creature, and I really miss seeing my friends and co-workers. Today is the first day that I've really cared about what's going on in the outside world. So, here's a virtual toast to the upcoming weekend. Here's to being back to normal!! Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: