Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Homebound: Day 2

I think that I may have celebrated my birthday by sitting up too much yesterday. I don't feel as bad as I did over the weekend, but I don't feel as good as yesterday either. I was able for the first time in 5 days to sleep in the bed last night. Casey suprised me with some gifts and a cool card last night. A wonderful co-worker sent some super good chocolate lava cupcakes and a sweet card, and I got so many good wishes and calls sent yesterday. It really did make for a GREAT birthday otherwise. I have 2 more days to be off from work and recover. I'm half way through with my cortisone pack. I'm getting better, but not fast enough for my taste. I guess I just have to grin and bear it. I've got to go for now. The chair is painful today. I just took one of my muscle relaxers and the nap will creep up on me soon. Everyone have a great evening.

1 comment:

theogeo said...

Happy belated birthday. Yeesh, I'm so behind.