Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Little of This, A Little of That

I had a really nice weekend, even though the back problem had a flare up. I found with a little stretching, I can mostly get back to normal. Thank goodness!! It was a quiet weekend. Casey and I sat around and watched a LOT of movies, thanks to the rainy weather. Yesterday, I finally managed to do a good deep clean. Next week starts the '07 pitching project. We have a small house with little storage space, so things tend to clutter up. I've officially had enough of the clutter. I told Casey over the weekend to sort out what he wants to keep. Otherwise, it's going in the trash. We are both terrible packrats and sentimental. We end up keeping a lot of stuff that would be better off in the trash. The walls are coming in on me, and it's driving me crazy. It's time to simplify our lives.

I did find out a couple of fun facts. I'm excited to hear that the Indiana Jones IV movie is scheduled to start shooting soon! I'm a HUGE Indiana Jones fan (probably because I love Harrison Ford)! The release date is listed as May '08!!

The second is that Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman are doing another epic motocycle ride. In 2004, they filmed the series Long Way Round on their travels. They are doing the same this time. They are riding from Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa. This series is titled Long Way Down. They are scheduled to start in the spring. I can't wait to watch this one. For anyone that loves travel and adventure, Long Way Round is a must see!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

When you're done pitching can you come up here and help me pitch too?