Thursday, January 11, 2007

Killer Sneakers

After my short post yesterday, I REALLY went downhill. It's really starting to depress me. How LONG is this supposed to take anyway? Late last night, I finally figured out one of the problems. After wearing my Crocs or Birkenstocks for this entire back episode, I wore my sneakers yesterday. I had put them on, because my feet had gotten cold. They are some of the regular Sketchers sneaks, with the really high heels. By about 3:30 yesterday, I was ready to be shot. The higher heels made me feel like my legs had been shoved into my back. I changed back to my crocs and instantly got some relief. I ended up going to bed really early though. I do feel much better today. I'm hoping that I turned the corner. I guess that I'll just go ahead and take tomorrow off from work too, just to make sure that I really am better. Since I'm still taking muscle relaxers and cortisone, it's hard for me to tell if I'm better or if it's the meds. Today's list of tasks: muscle relaxers, shower, cortisone pills, Crocs shoes, and rest. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that I've FINALLY turned the corner.

No comments: