Friday, May 12, 2006

Weekend Windup

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's that time of week again. That time where I realize that even though it's a weekend, I have little to no free time left at all. Casey aunt is supposed to be in town this weekend visiting. This means after work, swimming, and dog walking, I have to clean house. It's really not that bad, but I'm a bit obessive when company comes over. I have no idea what time she's supposed to be over on Saturday, so I want to get everything done tomorrow night, so I can relax a little. Luckily, I'll be back on my regular schedule next week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday is Mother's Day. First thing, Casey and I will head to the shelter to do clean up and feeding. I'm not sure what the middle part of the day will bring, but we are having Mom over for dinner. Casey is grilling her a big t-bone steak (those are her favorite), along with the rest of the fabulous meal he is planning. I'm making Mom's gift this year, since the vet bills have drained us this month. I'm keeping it a secret, until afterwards. I've got most of it finished, and it does involve the dogs. I think that she'll really like it. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!!

To My Mom:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for everything!! I love you!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mother's mother.

No comments: