Saturday, May 27, 2006

Memorial Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope that everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend. Everyone usually spends this weekend indulging in summer fun. I'd like to take a minute to honor all of America's veterans, past and present. Thanks so much for doing what you do and all of your sacrifices. Thanks for letting me live free!

To all of the men and women serving abroad, thanks for a job well done. We think about you everyday. May God keep you safe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Andrew, Eli, and Cheryl: Memorial Day, May 2005.
I'd also like to remember Casey's cousin, Andrew, who is currently serving in Iraq. He got to come home for a brief visit last March, and if all goes well, will return to us this August! Andrew, we miss you, and we love you! We can't wait until you get home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have a great holiday! I have some new photos posted on my flickr account and on my photoblog. Do you know the new addy? I changed that one too.

Hugs