Saturday, February 04, 2006

Updates On The Homefront

Things are slowly getting back to normal at my house. Things are back in place, and the carpet is slowly drying. Casey and I don't have plans for the weekend. We are going to try to get the last traces of the water heater leak under control.

Our unusual, springlike weather has come to an abrupt end. It's spitting snow outside, as I'm typing this. So, I have some great doggie pics of my bunch to warm you guys up. Also, for everyone keeping up with Nick the Sharpei's story, click HERE for an update and new pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Fergie

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slate

Image hosting by Photobucket

Bear

Image hosting by Photobucket

Shiloh

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slate and Fergie

Image hosting by Photobucket

Waiting for a treat.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Doing tricks for treats.

Everyone have a great weekend!

5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have a great weekend. Oh and Go Steelers!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking crew you have! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Anonymous said...

HEY, i wanna treat too!

Kat Coble said...

HOW CUTE!!!!

I absolutely love that last picture with the treat-tricking.

Is there anything cuter than the so-earnest look on a dog's face when a treat (or greenie!) is imminent?!

Anonymous said...

You know I love all dogs and all of yours are sooo cute, but Bear is my favorite. I love that sweet face!!!