Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Parade of Pooches

Well, almost everything is back to normal at the house. I spent most of the weekend trying to get the last bit of carpet dry. It's a really stubborn part. I left a fan running this morning. I just hope that we don't get a case of the dreaded black mold!! Since we spent most of the weekend getting the house back in order, I have little to report. We did venture out to the bookstore on Sunday. I got my book of the month. Since that's the whole report, I'll continue the parade of pooches today. These are more pictures we made for the portrait artist. Enjoy!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Fergie, pretending to be a lapdog. (The strange look on my face is from lack of oxygen!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slate is very attentive, while he waits for treats.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Shiloh, hanging out waiting for dropped bits of heaven...mmm..I mean food.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Slate, Fergie, and Bear. Aren't they attentive, when food's involved?

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Adorable pictures :) I wish my dog and a half would be attentive when food's around. The half dog, which is actually my sister's is jealous and territorial. (and much smaller than our dog) Lordy the fights at meal time. (And the little one wins!)