Friday, February 10, 2006

Come On Get Happy

Last night's birthday party trooping went great! It ended up that I didn't actually get into costume, but that's o.k. Casey and I were needed as handlers and photographers. Those little kids were just so excited! It was contagious as the guys entered the room in costume. We ended up having an R2D2 unit, Chewbacca, Plo Koon (a jedi), and 2 Stormtroopers. I think there was over 20 kids at that party, and they were just all cute as little buttons. I can't wait to do it again. It's one of those things that just makes you feel good all over. These memories will keep me warm all weekend under all the snow that is forcast! And now....for the pictures. To see all of the pictures from last night, click the photobucket slide show in the sidebar.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Just look at all of their little faces. They were SO excited!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chewbacca's entrance.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Group shot.

Image hosting by Photobucket

With R2.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Stormtroopers.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tiny Darth!!

Sooooo much fun!

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

I wish I had been there. That looks so cool.