Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey There, Chicken Lips!!

Saw a couple of interesting stories today that I wanted to share with you all. A woman in Arkansas performed mouth to beak on her brother's exotic chicken. The former nurse found it floating in a pond. The chicken, Boo Boo, is alive and kicking. The story itself is pretty hysterical. Click HERE for the full story.

The second, I first read about over on You Are A Dog. Washington state is mourning the loss of it's first dog, Franz. Franz was immensely popular with his constituents. He had his own webpage, trading cards, and wine. He even endorsed the state'sPet Friendly license plates with his pawprint. Franz was hit and killed by a passing car earlier this week. Franz certainly sounded like a charismatic little dog. My thoughts are with his family. For the full story, click HERE. To learn more about Franz on the governor's website, click HERE.

1 comment:

Kat Coble said...

Yes, I'm an animal person.

No, I cannot see myself giving oral resuscitation to a chicken.