Thursday, March 31, 2005

Trudging Onward

Well, I see that it took my post on Tuesday a couple of days to show up. I've been having such terrible problems getting logged onto blogger this week, that I'm just getting frustrated. I've created myself a banner for the blog, so it looks just a tad different. Let me know what you all think.

I ended up not working yesterday. Casey and I both have come down with a very nasty stomach bug. I spent most of the day yesterday just lying around wishing to die. I'm better today, but still not up to snuff yet. I have absolutely NO appetite, but I guess I could view that as a good thing. At least I'm not eating stuff that's bad for me. The dogs absolutely loved having us both home all day yesterday. I had lots of furry friends to keep me company in my misery. I did manage to catch Bravo's new show Showdog Moms & Dads last night. I'm not sure; it could have been the illness, but I just wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I'd be. Some of the families featured just annoyed the p'waddin' out me. It does look like next week's episode might get a little better. I'll hang in there for a few more episodes, before I make my final decision. I'm going for now. I need to try to at least choke down a bite to eat. Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like your banner!! LOL!!

Snowbabies said...

Love the new banner!

Blogger has been driving us nuts too over the last week or so.