Thursday, March 17, 2005

Review Time

I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of white, fluffy snow on the ground. Look, it's St. Patrick's Day for heaven's sake!! Let's get on with the spring. Can you believe that, NOW, I get snow!! Anyway the roads were still in good shape, so it did make for a rather pretty drive into work. I have to pass a Christmas Tree Farm everyday on my way to work, and it was absolutely breathtaking this morning. I just wish I'd had my camera with me. I'm doing the traditional wearing of the green today. I can't seem to help it. It's a carry over from my childhood. So, I hope that everyone has a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Night before last, I managed to catch the "dogamentary", A Dog's Life on HBO. It was a documentary about a Shih Tzu named Chelsea and her person, Gayle. Not a bad watch. When it first started out, I was a bit disappointed. It was very bubbly (not that there's anything wrong with being bubbly), silly, and going off in many different directions. As the show progressed in New York, the 9/11 event occurred. The whole tone of the show changed at that point. Chelsea became a therapy dog, and the documentary followed her through a hospice providing therapy for patients. It was a very good documentary from that point. I'd say overall, I enjoyed A Dog's Life. It lasted about 50 minutes. So, if you have HBO, try and give it a watch. You can go here, to learn more about the A Dog's Life dogamentary.

1 comment:

theogeo said...

It didn't snow here at all. I miss that crazy Middle Tennessee weather.