Thursday, March 03, 2005

Running Behind Already!!!

I knew that my day today would be pressed. I've got so much to do and so little time to do it in. Everything is cranked up into high gear for the trip to Atlanta. I've been busy today printing off driving directions to The Atlanta Pet Fair, our hotel, some restaurants, and some other places that Casey wants to visit while I'm at the lectures. I've got a HUGE "to do" list to accomplish today. I have to get the oil changed, laundry done, packing done, clean out the car, get by the drugstore, get Bear dropped off at Kindred Spirits , get by Curves, and try to get my haircut. I think of all the list, my hair will probably be the task neglected. I'm tired just thinking about it all.

I've had several positive responses regarding Celebration Pet Day. I've already got 2 vendors lined up and a pretty positive response from the Nashville Greys. It's been sent to their board for their approval. I've gotten several new ideas to work on as well, just today. I'll really start to get cranked up, after we get back from Atlanta. I'm trying my best to concentrate on one thing at a time today. I'm hoping to get some pictures from the pet fair, but I know they are not allowing video cameras, so I'm not sure about the camera policy. I'll try. I can at least get some pictures of beautiful Atlanta. I'll do my best to post from the hotel, so hopefully, they'll have some internet access. I'll have several breaks between lecutres with some time to kill. I'd better run and get started on all of this. Everyone have a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a great time in "Etlanna". We are leaving Monday morning and staying there until Thursday, so I guess I will see you when we get back!!! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I want to hide in your suitcase! Sounds like so much fun! I had to bathe 2 pups the other day. They found something really stinky to roll in. OH JOY, 2 wet dogs trying to dry off on the couch! HAVE FUN:)
ann
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl