Saturday, January 29, 2005

PAH on You, Ice Fairy Princess

You did not come by and grace us with your presence for very long last night..... We did get a little bit of mixed precip last night, but it was very short lived. It seems our temperature stayed just above freezing by one degree, so we missed the coating of ice that our neighbors got just 50 miles east of us. So, here I am sitting at work. Now I love snow, but ice is an altogether different beast. I'm glad that my electricity is in no danger of going off in these chilly temps. I would, however, have liked some of the white stuff. At least our forcast seems a little more stable for the coming week; cool with highs in the 40's.

Nothing big going on for today. I am looking forward to meeting my friend, Melissa, for lunch today. It's always good to visit and catch up. I may call Jennie tomorrow to see if I can drop by and start learning the ropes to the kennels, but other than that no big plans there either. Mom's doctor's appointment got moved from last Monday to this coming Monday, so we'll be heading into Nashville for that. Hopefully, I'll get the photoblog updated again today. I say hopefully, because I have, once again, left from home without the camera cords. My friend Zinia is working across the hall, and I think she may have hers with her. There's nothing quite like posting pictures the hard way. Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: