Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Oh My! I Was Afraid of This!

I'm having one of those mornings. You know the kind. The kind where you just want to die, when the alarm goes off. The kind where you feel if you have to even open your eyes, you'll be doomed. The kind where you stagger around all morning in a sleep stupor. Yep, that's me today. I know that I've been out of my regular schedule due to the holidays. So I feel like I'm sleepwalking today. I just finished polishing off some cookies to see if that will give me a little energy boost. I'm slowly but surely getting back into the swing of regular life. After I finished work yesterday, I went by Curves to do my regluar workout. Casey had managed to get off work a little earlier, so we had one of those pre-made chicken lasagna dinners by Stouffer's I think. It ended up being really good too. We watched I-Robot, while we ate. I was suprised that it was quite good. I missed a lot of the finer points, because all of the dogs kept walking across me. I think they were in shock that I'd actually been gone all day away from them, so they were a bit crazed. I have no big plans on the agenda for tonight. I just want to make it through the week. Casey is having all of his exit interviews today, so maybe work won't be that hard for him. He said he thought he'd probably get off early tonight too. I have no idea what supper plans we'll have. I'll just go and do my regular workout.

I know that I've been remiss on updating the photoblog as well. I hope to get some new pictures made this week. Well, I've got some work to catch up on. Tah!

No comments: