Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The MOST AWESOME Wedding EVER!!!

Sorry that I was away last week. I forgot to post about our friends', Jon and Rose's, wedding. Casey and I had a short work week and headed for Knoxville early Friday morning. The wedding took place in Knoxville at the Adventure Con Convention under the Sun Sphere. It was a costume preferred wedding, so not only were the bride and groom in costume, but the guests were also!!

The wedding went off without a hitch, well except for the SUPRISE guest who objected. The suprise guest was Jeremy Bulloch, who played Bobba Fett in the original Star Wars trilogy! What a HUGE suprise!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo by Derek Deweese

Check this article out in the Knoxville News Sentinel. There is a REALLY cool video on the site that shows the wedding and the suprise guest. Casey and I had "special, secret" costumes made for the event. Presenting:

The Bunny and Hef
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the wedding, we had a fabulous reception and sit down dinner. We partied it up for quite a while. The rest of the weekend, Casey and I spent over at the Adventure Con Convention. I got to meet a couple of other Star Wars stars. I met Irvin Kirshner, who directed The Empire Strikes Back, Never Say Never Again, and RoboCop 2. I also got to meet David Prowse, who was Darth Vader in the original trilogy. I got to talk with Jeremy Bulloch again. I had met him previously last year in Ohio. He is such a really nice guy. He's always happy to talk and mingle with the fans. I'll post more pictures later today. The weekend was absolutely fantastic. It was the most fun wedding I've ever attended. Now, if I just don't fall asleep at work today!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What an awesomely fun idea! And Girl - those legs go on for-ev-ah! :D