Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day. Everyone have a great long weekend and be safe. I have the next three days off. I have no idea what I'll get into. Casey and I are planning to go see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End tomorrow. I do have a lot to get done. Casey and I are going to Knoxville next weekend. We leave on Friday. A couple of our really good friends are getting married. They are getting married at AdventureCon. The fun thing is, this is a costume preferred wedding. So, Casey and I have had special costumes made to wear, just for the wedding. I'll reveal all the details, when we get back home. So, I need to get the laundry done, all the costumes packed up and ready to load, and an endless to do list made for the rest of the week. We are taking quite a lot of stuff with us, so I need to make sure that we don't forget anything. Because of the long weekend, I won't be around on Tuesday, but I'll be back on Wednesday. Later, peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a blast. Too bad I live so far away or you'd have yourself the bestest pet sitter you could ask for. =)