Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Recovering

I'm still tired from this past weekend's festivities. As soon as I got home from work yesterday, I fell out on the sofa. Casey had to wake me up for dinner. Then as soon as dinner was finished, I was out again. Too much running for me!

While we were gone, we boarded Slate at Dr. K's office. Since the congestive heart failure was so recent, I just wanted him in the best possible place, while we were away. Usually my mom dogsits for us, but this time we felt he needed to be at the vet's in case an emergency arose. We scheduled his one week recheck to coincide with his stay. Even though Slate's heart is still enlarged, his lungs DO look MUCH better. That's a GOOD thing. We're just taking it one day at a time right now. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: