Friday, June 15, 2007

Animal Spammers

I'm sure that many of you have been the target of the famous "Nigeria" spam e-mails. Well, now it seems there is a spam mail going around that targets animal lovers as well. This is basically the content of the e-mail:

Hello,

i was able to came across your advert today concerning the pet adoption you posted for sale and i am much interest in re_ homing your pet at a companion and also a member of my family, because i have passion and care for pet.i spent much of my time taking care of my lost pet and i lost her on my way taking her to vet clinic for neuture, since then live has been unbearable for my family expecially my son who care for pet more that anything he does. I'm a christain and i live in Santa anjelos CA and My house was wood fenced and 8.87fts high, I have enough garden in my premises where the pet can roam about. i will appreciate it if you can assure me 100% that you will sale yours in replacement of my lost one.i dont know how happy my son will be to see another pet in replacement. You dont have to long for how to ship the pet.i will handle that my self with care. so i want you to get back to me with the adoption fees, present health condition, price, and pictures if available for more satisfaction.

P.S: After getting to a better compromise, I will be paying with a money order in us dollars and i'll instruct my TRUSTEE in the state to issue a MO on your behalf which will include the price of the pet. my shipingcompany is:

timi_johnshipingcom pany@yahoo. com

get back asap

kings

Pet/animal lovers BEWARE. If you are a rescue, BEWARE. This is a scam.

No comments: