Friday, April 28, 2006

Getting Ready

Casey and I are in mode "go" to get the necessary stuff for the wine tasting. Today has just been wild; work and otherwise. We still have LOTS to do, before we can sit down and rest. I have a HUGE list of food items to get for the bash. It will probably take a good hour just to get it all in the basket at SAM'S!! I'm looking forward to it, but I'll also be glad when it's over. It will be nice to rest the brain for a few days. After that, it will be time to get my committee together and officially start our planning for October's Pet Day. I gotta run. Off to shop!!

2 comments:

theogeo said...

I wish I could come! A wine tasting sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Casey need to sit down and have a sip of wine. =) Good luck with the tasting...wish I lived closer, sounds like fun.