Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Need A Friend?

Do you need a furry friend to keep you company while at work or online? Here's a cute little friend to keep you company.

Click HERE.

Casey and I just hung around the house this weekend. Our pay channels ended up showing movies we hadn't seen, so we didn't even have to rent any. We watched Robots and Fever Pitch, both of which I enjoyed.

On Sunday, I whirlwinded the whole house cleaning. Casey kept working on the back room. He unearthed some particularly good treasures. We found quite a few of his original Star Wars figures and trading cards. All of his playsets are out in the garage. We still have to clean those up and bring those inside.

That's about it from the lazy homefront this past weekend. Hopefully, I'll get more creative as the week goes by. I just think that I have a really, really bad case of spring fever.

No comments: